DELIVERABLES FOR DTIC PHASE IIIA
- Enhanced Portability
- Removal of system dependencies - Software upgrade - Dec 1, 2007
Package and Readmefile-(Version 3.2) Jan 10, 2008
- Documentation for non-technical staff - Operational manual - Nov 1, 2007
Installation instruction manual-Last Updated December 5, 2007
- Improved Error Logging - Software packaged - Dec 1(Jan 1), 2008
Due to delayed start we had to shift the deliverables under this item to Jan 1, 2008
- Standardized output
- Process extracted metadata into standard format,Software upgrade and Report - Jan 1, 2008
- Templates for 'Large contributors'
- Enhanced Testbed, (internal – no deliverable) - Dec 1, 2008
- Engine enhancement development, Design and development report - Jan 1, 2008
- Template development,Template set - Feb 1, 2008
- Prime OCR
- Write module to convert Prime OCR to IDM, Software upgrade - April 1(June 30), 2008
Our current approach is to work on text pdf task (item 2) of phase 3b in parallel with this task as a text pdf module will allow us to solve it for other OCR softwares as well.
- Output Processing
- Metadata Validation, Software update - March 1, 2008
- Standardized Output, Software update - April 1(June 30), 2008, described in report
NOTE: Due to the problems with the initial start, we had to change the dates for deliverables 4A & 5. B to June 30.